A Room Host or a Room Admin is someone who has created the room or has been assigned room admin rights to co-host the room with the Room Owner.
As a Room Host, you have the admin rights to perform the following functions for your room, which your room members are not able to do:
- Set room status (Room Landing Page: Room Settings -> Room Description)
- Start/stop videorecording and view/download recorded videos (Virtual Room: TOOLS -> Recording -> On/Off -> View Recorded Videos -> Download)
- Manage collaboration and sync settings (Virtual Room: Settings -> Collaboration/ Presentation, Enable/Disable Sync)
- Mute other room members' audio (Virtual Room: Mouse over member's videoscreen -> Click on first video icon)
- Turn off other room members' video (Virtual Room: Mouse over member's videoscreen -> Click on second microphone icon)
- Quick-invite a guest to join the room on their mobile phone (Virtual Room: +INVITE)
- Assign another room member as Room Host (Room Landing Page: Members -> Arrow next to selected member's name -> Add admin rights) or remove admin rights from another Room Host.