An Organisation Owner is the person who creates the organisation initially. There can only be one organisation owner at any one time.
As an Organisation Owner, you have the rights to perform the following functions:
- Edit the organisation's name and logo (Rooms List Panel: Settings -> Edit Organisation)
- Manage the rights of organisation members and assign another member as the Organisation Admin, e.g. give an organisation member the rights to create room or invite new room member (Rooms List Panel: Settings -> Organisation Members -> Manage Permissions)
- Access the Organisation Billing Page to view account balance, set auto or manual top-up of usage credits, enter/update credit card details, view usage duration and fees charged (Organisation Settings - Billing)
- Delete organisation (Rooms List Panel: Settings -> Delete Organisation)
- Create a new room (Rooms List Panel -> Create New Room)
By default, as the Organisation Owner is the first person who can create rooms in the organisation and invite new members, an Organisation Owner is also a Room Owner for the rooms he or she creates and can perform all the functions of a Room Owner.
Change organisation owner, delete organisation member, update member's mobile number
If you are the current Organisation Owner for your organisation and wish to do any of the above, please contact ClassDo Support at email@example.com.